Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My First Eden Fantasys Review!

Soooooo! After many hours of writing, proofing, writing, proofing, and more proofing....did I mention proofing?...I finally posted my very first review at Eden Fantasys!

Exciting, eh?!

I did a book review on Ride'Em Cowgirl! EF did not send it to me. I purchased it myself from an at home sex toy party. I'm not quite sure how this reviewing stuff works just yet, so I was unsure on if I was actually "allowed" to post the review here on my blog. When I find that out, and if I am, I will post it here.

For now, if you'd all be ever so kind, and take a gander on over to Eden Fantasys and take a peep at my review, rate it and comment! Be sure to let me know how I did, what you like about it, and what I can do to improve. I am open to ALL constructive critism. And yes, I am aware of the typos. Guess that's what I get for writing at 2am.**edit: I've learned where to edit my reviews since then** My goal is to become an 'advanced reviewer'. I've been talking to a few girls who have generously lead me in the right direction, I thank you ladies! Much love to you!

I'm reading further on becoming an advanced reviewer and looking into the Ambassador Program as well. I will definitely be signing up as a student for the Mentor/Student Program!

For now I'll leave to with the link to my review on EF (( CLICK HERE ))


Feel like shopping? Shop at Eden Fantasys and help a sista out!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

1 comment: