Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Eden Fantasys!

For those who don't know, I'm a basic reviewer at EdenFantasys.com. In other words, I'm not an advanced reviewer (duh!)....yet! I've only posted one review to the Eden Fantasy's website so far, but plan to post many more in the near future.

I recently took part in the Ambassador Program offered by Eden Fantasys. This means Eden will be sending me 1 product FREE of charge once per month in exchange for writing an honest testimonial right here in this blog! Sounds pretty good to me! This is a fairly new program that is especially designed to "bridge the gap" between advanced reviewers and basic reviewers.

Honestly, I think it's a great idea! As it gives a basic reviewer a chance to grow into a fantastic advanced reviewer by improving their reviewing and writing skills.

For my first product, I chose the SinFive Emigi Vaginal Exerciser as I've heard nothing but great things about this product!



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm currently in the Mentor/Student program which you might also want to try out after the Ambassador program. It's quite fun and they help you write reviews, well you write yours, then they help add to it. Good luck getting to advanced, I'm working my way up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! and good luck to you as well! =)
    I've been reading about the student/mentor program. I activated the program, but havent sent any requests yet.

    ReplyDelete