Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Things that make you go mmmmm!


It's purely a lustful relationship that we have. But it's one sided.
You give, I take.
We don't ever speak. We have no need for conversation.

I have you in the palm of my hand. Long, smooth, hard, velvety to the touch. My eyes trail over you hungrily as I crave you. It's all I can do to contain my desire in public. Impatiently waiting for us to be alone so I can have my way with you.

Own you. Consume you.

I want you inside of me.

I bring you to my soft lips. My tongue darts out, slowly gliding over every inch of you.

mmmm....how I love this moment. The anticipation, the longing, and thrill of knowing I'm about to have my way.

I put you in my mouth. Sliding you out slowly. Feeling every ridge. Swirling my tongue around you, savouring the taste.

So sweet. So creamy.

An inner explosion erupts. I moan in ecstasy.

Then....

I bite down HARD.

aaahhh, chocolate!

...

and yes, I swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment